Research shows that 35-50% of sales go to the vendor that responds first (Source: InsideSales.com). Since we know how important it is to get to the leads quickly, we are tracking some leads everyday to see how fast you are calling these leads.
How are we doing this?
We track the phone number with one of our numbers that will ring to client for the next 30 days. We figure out what numbers you are calling leads from and our unique to your company (you can always ask us what numbers we have on file - in case you think we are missing some). ***Tip: because the number could be different, make sure when you book the order that you confirm all phone numbers with clients.
How do you see your performance?
- Login to your lead portal (if you have never done this or need help, check out this help article )
- Once you are logged in, navigate to left side bar and chose reports.
- There are 3 reports to look at for data (TIP: when running a report you cannot include the current days date as the tracking has not fully completed).
- Phone Swapping 1st To Call - how often you are the 1st to call a lead against your competition
- Phone Swapping Average Call Length - how long your average call lasts with a client
- Phone Swapping Average Call Response Time - how long it takes for you to call a lead on average
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or if you need help running these reports.